Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Gospel-Themed ABC book template
I'm going to start making a quiet book for Evan to take to church. It's going to be a lot of work but I'm excited and I'm going to post my progress here so I can share my ideas with everyone. I've found lots of great ideas online, especially people's blogs. I also found a great gospel-themed ABC book that I'll post. A friend of mine got it off someone's blog a long time ago, so credit goes to whoever that person was. I did not make this, I'm posting it to share with you because I thinks its really cute. Just save the pictures to your computer and there are several pages that you can personalize with family pictures. Then you can print them out like you would a regular picture and if you want, laminate and make into a book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























2 comments:
I love that idea! It looks really cute so far :)
Very cute :).
Post a Comment