Notice how in the middle picture I'm following through on my swing but my ball hasn't moved an inch.Saturday, October 4, 2008
General Conference Half-time
This weekend is General Conference. John and I are lucky enough to not have anything going on and so we'll be able to watch all the sessions of conference. In between sessions John and I went to the driving range with our friends Hayden, Robyn, and Manny. John really likes to golf and is actually quite good. I on the other hand have never really been golfing except for that one time in Mr Stenseth's gr 10 PE class when a large bush ate my ball. John provided me with some private lessons and got me on my way to stardom. We had a really good time. John especially since we usually do things that I want to do.
Notice how in the middle picture I'm following through on my swing but my ball hasn't moved an inch.
This morning before the first session of conference (since conference doesn't start until noon out on the east coast we had a little time to spare) we actually went down to River Street where the Oktoberfest celebrations are starting and there's a artisan market. We walked through the booths and watched a big freighter pull into the harbor. We also saw some yachts and this big sailboat that looked like a pirate ship.

Notice how in the middle picture I'm following through on my swing but my ball hasn't moved an inch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a fun day! It's okay to have a 'boring' life. LOL I believe it's anything but boring, even if it's just the daily grind. I love reading your posts, even if they are the so-called boring posts! Love you guys!
Well Victoria it looks like your golfing skills are about as good as mine. That's a talent that definitely doesn't run in our family
hey we went last saturday too, exept we went at night, that pirate ship was awesome. and by the way, i figured out what i was doing wrong with the background thing..thanks.
Post a Comment