To celebrate Independence day this year John and I hosted a barbecue. We had our friends Dallas and Harry Fougeron and the missionaries over. John made burgers and hotdogs on the grill that the missionaries gave us. I made some really yummy homemade fries from a recipe that my mom gave me, and sauteed vegetables like John's dad makes. I also made some blueberry sorbet from all the blueberries we picked. It was a great meal! Afterwards we went with the Fougerons to Hutcheson Island to watch the fireworks over the Savannah River. We had a great time!
John, Elder Barnes, Elder Howard
Dallas, Harry, me
Dallas, Harry, John
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So sad we weren't there with you like last year. Sounds like a great time though :). Tell the Fugeron's I say hi.
Looks like y'all had a great time, but I must say that the best part of this post is seeing Harry in that very patriotic shirt!!
Post a Comment