Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Halloween!

This Halloween weekend we had a lot of fun things planned. For Halloween night John and I babysat our little friend, Katie Marshall. It was so fun to see how much she's grown! It was nice to see that she remembers us and still likes us.
Saturday night we went over to Bishop Alletto's house for games. We had a lot of fun playing scum and catch phrase and socializing with a few people in our ward. We also watched a little college football and ate chili and pies. I made my bumbleberry pie. I was secretly hoping that no one would like it or that everyone would be too scared to try it since it has rhubarb in it because I wanted to take it all home and eat it all by myself! John and I were talking about how we used to play games every Sunday with John's family when we lived close to them. It was so nice to feel like we have family here too.
John had to take Advanced Cardiac Life Saving class for school on Saturday and Sunday. It kind of sucked because he had to miss some of church but now he can say "clear!" and hopefully save a life.

2 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

We need to play games again! It has been too long. Mmm, I love rhubarb, so I think I might have to taste one of your bumbleberry pies sometime.

Bingham Fam said...

sounds like a fun halloween. i too miss byu. its hard to realize that it wont be like that again. i miss taking classes too, so enjoy it before you become a mom. the learning is just very self-fulfilling.