Check out these muscles, baby!
I love this picture of Evan, he looks so handsome! For some reason he decided to stick his tongue out in most of the pictures.
We couldn't believe how still he sat for this picture, it was one of the first ones we took, guess he was still shy. We love his cheesy little smile too.



4 comments:
Oh my goodness! I love your family photos :) Evan is such a cute little boy! And you're right all of his smiles just melt your heart!!
He is sooooooo adorable! I can't believe he's so big already. Ahh! Where does the time go?
So cute! And welcome back to the world of blogging!! I have really missed knowing what you are up to. We sure miss you guys!!
adorable! you guys look great. sorry i haven't checked back in a while; i'm glad you are still posting. --heidi
Post a Comment